What do you think about “Safari”? Ready to suggest that you imagine the African Savannah, lions, gazelles, hunting. But we, in the far North, used to break stereotypes and has prepared for you an unusual adventure – a king Crab Safari! We will catch crabs in the Barents sea, and then taste delicious meat!
- 07.00 – departure from Murmansk (Parking of the hotel “Moryak“, Knipovicha str. 23);
- customs clearance Borisoglebsk (Norway), shopping in the Duty Free shop;
- arrival in Kirkenes;
- the safety briefing before going out to sea;
- the crab-fishing with an instructor (scuba diving);
- photoshoot with crabs;
- cooking lunch of crabs;
- informative lecture with demonstration of the film about underwater life in the Barents sea;
- the return to Murmansk.
Minimum group size – 6 persons.
The price includes:
- transfer Murmansk – Kirkenes – Murmansk;
- a glass of wine for dinner;
- soft drinks;
- instructors and guides support.
The price not includes:
- medical insurance.
- The price may vary. Specify the value of our managers!