In this journey, we invite you to rush off on a powerful snowmobile from the bustle of the city in the harsh desolate tundra of the Arctic coast, where once smartly developed ancient fishing industry, admire sparkling in the sun magical spaces, the cold waters of the Arctic Ocean, feel the needles of cold air on his face, to visit the places inhabited by the indigenous inhabitants of the peninsula, to get acquainted with the traditions and way of life of Pomorie.
You will not be able to return home, leaving no part of the soul in this distant but so close heart of the Arctic.
1-st day (120 km)
- The driver will meet you in the lobby of the hotel “Azimut” or, if the whole group flies the same flight, at the airport of Murmansk.
- Transfer from Murmansk – Old Titovka.
- Introduction to equipment, coaching, selection of equipment.
- Start with Art. Titovka. Route: the estuary. Titovka – lip Kutovaya – Motovsky Gulf.
- Base “Great Lakeland” – accommodation and dinner.
- Continuation of the route: Cape Anchor – Cape Ground – Two brothers – Drinking art.batareya Lake – Moraine Matalaniemi Cape – Cape Volokovaya – Lake Palva – pos. Ground – Ship creek – a return to the Big Lakeland.
- Room on request.
2-nd day (100 km)
- Route: Large Lakeland – Cape German – Vajda-lip – Cape Kekursky – pos. Skorbeevsky – Cape Skorbeevskiy- Large Lakeland.
- Sauna on request.
3-rd day (100 km)
- Breakfast, clearing houses.
- Route: Large Lakeland – Motovsky Gulf – Mountain Hank – lip Ain – Moche lip – lip Kutovaya – Drunk creek – St. Titovka.
- Transfer to the airport / g. Murmansk.
Included in cost:
- transfers according to the program;
- ATV rentals;
- accompanied by experienced tour guides;
- accommodation at the tourist camp;
- 3 meals a day;
- accident insurance.
- transfer to Murmansk and hotel accommodation;
- seen sauna on a camp site.
- the program may be modified or supplemented, depending on the wishes of tourists compliance team on the route, weather conditions – the order of site visits, length of the trip odometer. In the event of a sharp deterioration in the weather, visibility on the route during the route, the guide takes his own decision to return the group or to change the route, for the purpose of security. In this case, the realized part of the route is completed;
- in the case of a shortage of group travel dates are transferred by agreement or made a full refund.
- The price may vary. Specify the value of our managers!
- The total length of the route – 320 km;
- Maximum group size – 10 drivers and 10 passengers;
- Driver’s license:
- driver – any category;
- passenger – are not required.
- ATV driving experience is not necessary
- 2 double cabins at the tourist camp “Great Lakeland”.
- breakfast and dinner – on the base;
- lunch – on the route.