Murmansk – Old Titovka – Isa ridge – offroad – Musta ridge – Lake Ustoyarvi – house Dietl – Mountain Oberhof – Cape Grave – Mount Pikshueva – height Corner – Cape Romanova – Isa ridge – Old Titovka – Murmansk
Offroad absolutely deserted places on the Arctic. Requires ATV management skills, good physical fitness and teamwork in overcoming obstacles. The motto of this journey: “With us or on foot”: You will visit remote corners of fishing, which denied access to other modes of transport, and very few people can boast of having made it on foot.
Prices and tour dates only on request!
1-st day (70 km)
- The driver will meet you in the lobby of the hotel “Azimut” or, if the whole group flies the same flight, at the airport of Murmansk.
- Transfer from Murmansk – Old Titovka.
- Accommodation at the tourist camp.
- Introduction to equipment, coaching, selection of equipment.
- Start with Art. Titovka. Route: Art. Titovka – Paravarskaya road – “Dietl house” – German road cartage – fortified – descent to the Middle Peninsula – the rise of the lake Ustoyarvi – returning to Art. Titovka.
- Sauna on request.
2-nd day (110 km)
- Route: Art. Titovka – New Titovka – Mountain Oberhof – Cape Grave – Lighthouse Pikshueva – Mount Pikshueva – returning to Art. Titovka.
- Sauna on request.
3-rd day (105 km)
- Route: Art. Titovka – height Corner – Paravarskaya road – Cape Romanova (Numeroniemi) – or m Cross -. Isa plateau ridge – old Finnish road – returning to Art. Titovka exemption numbers.
- Transfer to the airport / g. Murmansk.
Included in cost:
- transfers according to the program;
- ATV rentals;
- accompanied by experienced tour guides;
- accommodation at the tourist camp;
- 3 meals a day;
- accident insurance.
- transfer to Murmansk and hotel accommodation;
- seen bath on a camp site.
- the program may be modified or supplemented, depending on the wishes of tourists compliance team on the route, weather conditions – the order of site visits, length of the trip odometer. In the event of a sharp deterioration in the weather, visibility on the route during the route, the guide takes his own decision to return the group or to change the route, for the purpose of security. In this case, the realized part of the route is completed;
- in the case of a shortage of group travel dates are transferred by agreement or made a full refund.
- The price may vary. Specify the value of our managers!
- The total length of the route – 285 km;
- Maximum group size – 10 drivers;
- Driver’s license:
- driver – any category;
- ATV driving experience is necessary
- tourist base “Titovka” 2-bed rooms
- breakfast and dinner – on the base;
- lunch – on the route.