Specially for real travelers, we have developed a rich comprehensive program covering the entire region, its the most interesting attractions and entertainment. Join us on a fascinating journey through the Peninsula, spend time with benefit and pleasure.
The tour program
Hospitable meeting at the airport or the railway station in Murmansk.
Comfortable and fast transfer to the hotel.
Accommodation in comfortable double rooms.
Sightseeing tour of the city, accompanied by a guide with a visit to the major sights, lookouts and monuments. (English speaking guide – on request)
Your free time.
Excursion to the Regional Museum.
Excursion to the world’s first surface vessel with nuclear power plant – nuclear-powered icebreaker “Lenin”.
Visiting Murmansk Oceanarium.
Your free time.
Comfortable and fast transfer to the Capital of the Nothern Navy – Severomorsk.
Please note that if booking in less than 3.5 weeks until the start of the tour – visit to Severomorsk is replaced by a free day because of the strict rules of access control.
Sightseeing tour of the city.
Excursion to Museum and exhibition complex.
Excursion to the Firestation Museum.
A walk in the City Park.
Excursion to the Museum of the Nothern Navy.
Excursion to the submarine K-21.
Transfer to Murmansk.
Your free time.
Arrival to the Husky Park:
- Fascinating trip on a sled behind a snowmobile;
- Hot tea with sweets;
- Contact with the Siberian husky;
- Feeding reindeer;
- Sleigh rides and dog sledding with a guide-instructor;
- Fish soup with pastries and venison with potatoes in the tent.
Please note that quipment for riding can be provided on request for an additional fee (800 rub./per.)
Transfer to Kirovsk.
Accommodation in comfortable rooms. (2-persons & 3-persons).
Beautiful, short, simple radial route on ice valley Kukiswoom on Kukisvumchorr pass (479 m), connecting the southern and the Northern part of the Khibiny mountains.
Please note that this route is open to children from 12 years with parents, for children 5-12 years receive a short route on snowmobiles to Small Vudyavr accompanied by instructors.
Transfer to hotel.
Arrivall to the Snow Village:
- Visiting of Tourist-centre with a guide.
- Sports and recreational outdoor games.
- High-speed riding on snow tubes.
- Hot tea with sweets.
- Photo and video shooting.
Transfer to Airport.
Important information about trip
- Clothing should be comfortable, match the season and temperature, it is recommended that waterproof shoes for hiking. And don’t forget your cameras!
- Please note that depending on weather conditions the tour program can be changed upon agreement with the participants.
- Please note that if booking in less than 3.5 weeks until the start of the tour – visit to Severomorsk is replaced by a free day because of the strict rules of access control.
- Minimum group – 30 tourist, otherwise – total cost will be recalculated.
- The final cost depends on specific tour dates.
- The company reserves the right to change the sequence of visiting cities, attractions, etc.
- Сomfortable seats with seat belts.
Prices for request
- full transfer service;
- hotel accommodation;
- tickets, excursion service;
- foods and beverage.
- The price may vary. Specify the value of our managers!