Murmansk – n Verhnetulomskiy -. Vuva – Tuadash – Kutskol – Tundra Wolf – n Verhnetulomskiy -. Murmansk
We invite you to a great Snowmobile trip to the reserve is the area of the Kola region. The hills, the endless sleeping beneath the ice of the lake, the game of the Northern Lights in the sky, a true iron horse under his feet and incredible scenery fairy forest await you in this adventure. But after a day of snow sparkling speed and ride out the night and keep warm in a very hot bath vortices will help us to hide among the fluffy fir trees in the taiga wilderness cozy hostel Vuva.
1-st day (140 kilometers)
- Transfer from Murmansk to n Verhnetulomskiy.
- Start of the n Verhnetulomskiy the deserted forest road.
- Dinner and accommodation on the basis of Vuva.
- Meeting with Tuadash foothills. Training skills conquering the snowy mountain slopes. Tuadash Tundra – a mountain range in the Murmansk region. The highest point – Mount.
- Chiltald (907 m). A significant portion of the array is located above the forest zone.
- Sauna on request.
2-nd day (200 kilometers)
- Start on Kutskol – Wolf tundra. Wolf tundra stretching for 25 kilometers from Lake Vaykis in the south to the north of Lake Kutskol. Wolf Tundra are solid ridge tops with separate speakers (their approximately 7). Slopes Wolf tundra allow cross ridge almost anywhere, but there are explicit passes. The lake is located Kutskol former LPH having mail, clubs, shops.
- Residents left it in the early 90s of the last century.
- Lunch on route.
- Sauna on request.
3-rd day (160 kilometers)
- Taking Tuadash.
- Lunch on the basis Vuva, osobozhdenie houses.
- Departure to claim Verhnetulomskiy.
- Transfer to Murmansk / Airport.
Included in cost:
- the program transfers;
- rent a snowmobile;
- accompanied by experienced tour guides;
- accommodation at the tourist camp;
- 3 meals a day;
- accident insurance.
- transfer to Murmansk and hotel accommodation;
- seen sauna on a camp site.
- The program may be modified or supplemented, depending on the wishes of tourists compliance team on the route, weather conditions – the order of site visits, length of the trip odometer. In the event of a sharp deterioration in the weather, visibility on the route during the route, the guide takes his own decision to return the group or to change the route, for the purpose of security. In this case, the realized part of the route is completed.
- In the case of a shortage of group travel dates are transferred by agreement or made a full refund.
- It is important that your belongings were packed in waterproof bags (not plastic bags!), because they will be transported to the snowmobile.
- The price may vary. Specify the value of our managers!
- The total length of the route – 500 km;
- Maximum group size – 10 drivers;
- Driver’s license:
- driver – any category.
- Snowmobile driving experience is not necessary
- tourist base “Vuva”4 Lodges
- breakfast and dinner – on the base;
- lunch – on the route.