Murmansk – St. Titovka – Musta ridge – Big Lakeland – Cape German – Two brothers (Middle Peninsula) – Cape Chick-Navolok – Zubovskiy beaches – Large Lakeland – Art. Titovka – Murmansk
Where else in the New Year, if not in the fabulous Lapland?
Unusual, exciting trip on a snowmobile in the middle of the northern winter and the polar night, when the sun for 40 days does not rise above the horizon. Around the only frost in the Barents Sea and fluffy snowdrifts.
Daylight only lasts a few hours and is a mysterious twilight, resembling the White Nights of St. Petersburg, and then to the world once again plunged into darkness. At this time of the year in the far north there are many blue-pearl twilight, when all around is painted in soft pastel colors. The Finns call it the “blue clock.”
On a clear day you will be accompanied all the way to the light of the moon and many stars reflected from the snow-covered mountain slopes, and probably magical flashes of the Northern Lights.
Polar night may not only be a harsh and bleak, but also really beautiful!
The program includes daily outings on snowmobile in the most interesting places to fish competitions, master class on making Pomeranian Roe, a gala dinner with seafood specialties, overheated Russian bath!
1-st day (30.12 – 55 kilometers)
- Departure from Titovka.
- Visiting aide height Musta ridge.
- Accommodation at the Large Lakeland, lunch.
- Contest of Christmas trees.
2-nd day (31.12 – 70 kilometers)
- German Cape – lighthouse greeting workers, meteorologists and the military.
- Lunch at the base of Big Lakeland.
- Master-class on making Pomeranian Roe.
- Banja December 31.
- Gala Dinner.
3-rd day (01.01 – 55 kilometers)
- Travel Peninsula Middle – Two brothers. Congratulations Noida.
4-th day (02.01 – 110 kilometers)
- Cape Chick-Navolok – congratulations lighthouse workers, meteorologists and the military.
- Snack on the road.
5-th day (03.01 – 110 kilometers)
- A trip to the beaches Zubovskiy.
- Lunch on the base.
- Departure from the base to the art. Titovka.
- Transfer from Titovka in Murmansk / Airport.
Included in cost:
- the program transfers;
- rent a snowmobile;
- accompanied by experienced tour guides;
- accommodation at the tourist camp;
- 3 meals a day;
- accident insurance.
- transfer to Murmansk and hotel accommodation;
- seen sauna on a camp site.
- The program may be modified or supplemented, depending on the wishes of tourists compliance team on the route, weather conditions – the order of site visits, length of the trip odometer. In the event of a sharp deterioration in the weather, visibility on the route during the route, the guide takes his own decision to return the group or to change the route, for the purpose of security. In this case, the realized part of the route is completed.
- In the case of a shortage of group travel dates are transferred by agreement or made a full refund.
- It is important that your belongings were packed in waterproof bags (not plastic bags!), because they will be transported to the snowmobile.
- The price may vary. Specify the value of our managers!
- The total length of the route – 400 km;
- Maximum group size – 10 drivers and 6 passengers;
- Driver’s license:
- driver – any category;
- passenger – are not required.
- Snowmobile driving experience is necessary
- 2 double cabins at the tourist camp “Great Lakeland”.
- breakfast and dinner – on the base;
- lunch – on the route.