Kola Bay – one of the amazing sights of the Murmansk region. It owes its name Cola settlement that has arisen on the eponymous river probably in the 11th century. This is a classic fjord, a narrow (from 200 m to 7 km) and long (about 57 km). Kola Bay has one important feature: the water in the winter it does not freeze, so the bay is of great strategic importance.
And with the water surface offers stunning views of the city, ports, ships and hills!
- departure from Murmansk area hotel “Mariner”, st. Knipovicha 23;
- transfer to the pier Three brook;
- landing on the boat;
- walk along the Kola Bay, during which tourists will see sea fishing port, shipyard MMF Murmansk sea port, Sea Trading Port, Cape Green and the monument Alyosha, 35th shipyard, base “Atomflot” village Mishukovo, Roslyakovo village Safonovo village , Severomorsk, Greasy island and Tuva-lip;
- the three returned to the dock stream;
- reverse trancfer in Murmansk.
The price includes:
- transfer Murmansk – Three Creek – Murmansk;
- trip by speedboat.
- the program may be amended or supplemented;
- the company reserves the right to replace the type of vessel;
- if nenabora group or adverse weather conditions, tour dates are transferred by agreement or made a full refund.
Rates shown are per person (minimum number of people in the group – 6, with a different number of people in the group calculation of the cost – on request). The maximum number of tourists – 8.
- order guided tour (excursion services in Russian and / or English)
Additional information about the trip:
- transfer is carried out on a comfortable minibus Mercedes Sprinter;
- walk done by speedboat (on a boat equipped with a tea and disposable tableware);
- program duration – 3 hour walk around the bay + transfer.
- The price may vary. Specify the value of our managers!