We are glad to offer you a unique opportunity to see the biggest city beyond the Polar circle from the height of bird flight. Welcome aboard to one of the most reliable helicopters in the entire history of aviation – the legendary Mi-8!
We will fly over the Kola Bay and from a height will see:
- The Kola bridge
- Abram-Cape and a Museum of military equipment under the open sky
- Memorial “Defenders of the Soviet Arctic during the great Patriotic war” (“Alyosha”)
- Murmansk port
Important information about the trip
The flight duration is 45 minutes.
The time and place of departure by agreement.
The cost of the program depends on the number of tourists:
|Number of persons||from 2||from 3||from 5||from 6||from 7||from 8|
|The cost per person||77 000||52 000||32 000||27 000||23 500||20 750|
|Number of persons||from 9||from 10||from 11||from 12||from 13||from 15|
|The cost per person||18 700||17 000||15 650||14 500||13 600||11 900|
- the program depends on the weather conditions at the time of departure;
- the company reserves the right to change the type of the aircraft.
- The price may vary. Specify the value of our managers!
- The Company is not responsible in case of an unsuccessful hunt for the Northern Lights. If the tour is included in the package tour price for the tour is non-refundable in cash!
There are no reviews yet.